Message 00149 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Oh bloody hell, I'm *nearly* double booked

Hi everyone. I just discovered that I'm on the program for the Open Knowledge Foundation gig on Saturday. I'd had preliminary discussions with them and did not realize they had put me on the program until Mark Charmer mentioned it on the phone this morning. Fortunately I can get on a train at 1PM in London and get to Manchester by 3PM, which leaves very nearly no time at all, but just enough to make my 4PM presentation in Manchester.

Downside of this, I'm going to miss Saturday morning's events, although of course I'll be around all day Sunday.

http://www.okfn.org/okcon/programme

I'm really sorry about this, guys. Please be 110% sure to video your presentations, because you know that I really, really want to be there.

See you on Saturday,

Vinay
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00149 [Homepage] [Navigation]