Message 00075 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Conference schedule V0.8

Hi Stevan, Johan, all!

6 days ago Stevan Harnad wrote:
I have to reiterate that the only way I can attend is via skype or
ichat. I will be unable to fly to Europe live.

Oops that comes unexpected. I think I made clear in our private mail
exchange that we want to have people personally in Manchester. Since
you didn't reacted I thought you agree.

Please let me know
whether you can arrange a skype teleconference for my presentation (I
have done that many times in the past 2 years).

I attended such a presentation in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala, India)
and found it very unsatisfactory :-( .

Well, at the moment I have no idea whether we will manage to set this
up. In any case it would be easier on Friday so I exchanged Stevan and
Johan hoping Johan won't mind.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/