Message 00148 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Audio recording

I have a Zoom H2 audio recorder which works pretty well for recording talks. I'll bring it.

Vinay

--
Vinay Gupta
Free Science and Engineering in the Global Public Interest

http://guptaoption.com/map - social project connection map

http://hexayurt.com - free/open next generation human sheltering
http://hexayurt.com/plan - the whole systems, big picture vision

Gizmo Project VOIP : (USA) 775-743-1851
Skype/Gizmo/Gtalk/AIM: hexayurt
Twitter: @hexayurt http://twitter.com/hexayurt
UK Cell : [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] (0) 0795 425 3533 / USA VOIP ([PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]) 775-743-1851

"If it doesn't fit, force it."