 * Name

Marcin Jakubowski

 * Address

Bank address:

PO Box 44963
Madison, WI 53744-4963

 * Country

USA

Let me know if this is all you need. I sent you a receipt prior to the
conference, for the flight.

Marcin

Please send by private mail to not put your account to the web
archive of this mailing list.

Of course in case you gave me one or the other or you have entered
the information in our conference planning then I have it already.

I'll contact those for whom this is still missing by private mail.

I have no idea how to deal with different currencies yet. I guess I
have to do transfers in Euro and I don't know exactly what ends up on
your account then in case your account is of a different currency. I
suggest that I check out the current exchange rate at the day of
transfer and then transfer simply Euros. This way we share the
currency exchange risk.

I now figured out a method which seems fair to me. I take the
Interbank rate from 2009-03-28 (main day of the conference) as the
foundation. From this I calculate the EUR amount according to the
receipt I got from you and then I make a bank transfer covering all
additional fees the international bank transfer may cause.

You can check out the historical Interbank exchhange rate by surfing

http://www.oanda.com/convert/fxhistory?date_fmt=us&date=03/28/09&date1=03/28/09&exch=GBP&expr=EUR&format=HTML&lang=en&margin_fixed=0

and check it for your currency.

If one or two of you would waive their expenses or all
waive 10% then this problem would be solved. Please think about it.

Meanwhile Philippe and Smári waived their rights completely or
partially. Because of this we now have a balanced budget. As you can
imagine this is a big relief on my side :-) .

Thanks a lot to you and all other speakers who waived their expenses
partly or completely. I have to say that it is really embarrassing to
me to not be able to pay invited persons but the alternative - no
conference - would have been much worse.

                                               Grüße

                                               Stefan
__________________________________
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

--
Marcin Jakubowski, Ph.D.
Open Source Ecology

Nobody said that building the world's first open source village would be
easy.

-- Anonymous, 2009

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

[2 text/html]
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/