Message 00179 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] OpenStreetMap

Hi

FYI my slides are now available in PDF format here:

http://johnmckerrell.com/files/openstreetmap-oekonux-0903.pdf

They were quite graphical, most of them containing maps, so it's not really worth doing a text only version, I have added some notes to the slides though so hopefully they make sense. There is also 3 videos, two of them are available at the links below, unfortunately I do not seem to have the second one from the presentation any more.

http://johnmckerrell.com/files/liverpool-small-ani-20070510.gif
http://johnmckerrell.com/files/liverpool_10km.mpg

John
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/