Message 00153 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Speakers introduction

OK, thanks.
Mathieu
Hi Mathieu,

mathieu coombs.anu.edu.au wrote:
This is a message for the people whose sessions I am chairing. If you
are
comfortable with the idea, I can introduce you, but I would need to have
some biographical info. So, if you want me to introduce you please let
me
know. Maybe it is better to send by private email. Specifically:

- in the case of
Philippe Aigrain
Christian Siefkes
Christina Haralonova:

Is it OK to use the bio on the [ox] conference site? If somehing else
needs to be said, could you please let me know.

yes, using my bio is fine.

Thanks for your help!
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|------------------------------------------ OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
A society gets all the criminals it deserves.
        -- Emma Goldman

--
Mathieu O'Neil, Ph.D

Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
The Australian National University
Room 4101, Coombs Building (9)
ACT 0200 - Australia

E-mail: mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au