Message 00142 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Re: Stevan's remote talk

Dear all,

I will try to have the video ready for tomorrow.

Best,

Stevan

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009, Stefan Merten wrote:

Dear Yuwei,

Today Yuwei Lin wrote:
There's no landline telephone in the lecture room,

we will use a mobile phone. If at least one part of the connection is
landline then it is cheaper.

What's still missing is loud speakers.

I just addressed this on the helpers list.

Could Stevan please send his slides to us in advance so that we can control
the slides from the terminal at Manchester?

Stevan should send a video - or put it somewhere on the Internet where
it can be downloaded easily. It would indeed be good if Stevan could
do this tomorrow so we have a chance to check this.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00142 [Homepage] [Navigation]