Message 00026 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Re: [hox] Session helpers needed

Hi Mark!

Today Mark van Harmelen wrote:
I tried to register for the wiki, embarrassing for a computer scientist to
admit, but I failed. Do I need a registration password that I dont know?

You need the account creation password

	freesoftware

It's not really secret but an effective facility against spammers.
It's a shame that spammers destroy open infrastructures :-( .

Im happy to help with session in room 1 day 1 14.00, if someone puts me
there,

I put this to the Wiki page.

						Grüße

						Stefan