Message 00000 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[hox] Welcome to the helpers mailing list

Hi!

Welcome to the helpers mailing list. It is great that you want to
support the 4th Oekonux Conference in Manchester somehow :-) .

We have a couple of tasks which need to be done. I'll get into the
details in follow up mails.

You may want to check the call for local help in our Wiki at

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Conferences/4thConference/CallForLocalHelp

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/