Message 00023 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: Audio recording (was: Re: [hox] oekonux4 - recording ? streaming ?)

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Yes Stefan , Audio "sounds" good !

I can lend my laptop for some sessions if needed.

/// Sorry for not being in Manchester to help - yet I ll make suggestions:

Maybe the University has a technical department with such audio equipment it
may want to lend ?

Or if not, could any local radio be willing to lend some equipment ?