Message 00205 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] P2P living environments

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Hi Franz,

as you perhaps know, I have had some connections with the Hubs, in London,
Brussels and amsterdam so far,

I have a memory lapse concerning the name of the fantastic lady facilitating
the london hub, so I'm only copying simone from brussels and tatiana from
amsterdam

I'm all for cooperation between the p2p network and the hub, though have no
concrete ideas at this stage,

do you have any concrete proposals?

Michel