Message 00170 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] quicktime .mov file for entire presentation

My last posting, I promise!
I've now managed to get my entire talk -- audio, video and slides -- into one quicktime movie, viewable from the web:
http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/harnad/Temp/MANCHESTER3/manchesterP2P.mov

I hope someone has a computer on which that works. It is certainly the easiest way to present my talk: no downloads necessary, no slide changes, just about 40 min. of continuous presentation.

I hope someone will let me know tomorrow whether this works for you.

Also, if someone at the session has internet access and skype, and is willing to connect to me during and after my presentation, then I will be able to hear the presentation and will be able to reply to questions afterward (if that person's computer is connected to a speaker).

On skype I am: sharnad

Best wishes,

Stevan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/