Message 00152 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Pre-conference dinner

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
I have booked from 7.30 - 9.30 Thursday, but not Sunday as it's not really a
good place for a Sunday--I think people can do what they like on the Sunday,
there are plenty of places to eat in Manchester and I can't see people
wanting to eat there twice.

Is there a way we can get an idea of the exact numbers for people attending
tomorrow night? They normally charge a deposit depending on exactly how many
people we are booking but since I have booked quite late in the day, they
aren't going to charge me. However, I really need to know numbers, since it
is not a huge space.

Do you have a list of the participants I can email, Stephan?

Thanks

Phoebe

* Thursday from 7.30 - 9.30

Dimitri's address