Message 00120 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Additional speakers / spontaneous sessions

Hi!

Because there are now three such cases I think I'll put this topic
here.

Some people asked whether they could give another talk on short
notice. In general we have prepared the option for doing spontaneous
sessions. Anyone who wants to can walk up to the conference bureau and
ask for this. These would be added to the conference program on short
notice.

I set up some infrastructure for this under

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Conferences/4thConference/PossibleSpeakers/SpontaneousSessions

At the moment we have only one free slot (Fri, 14:00, Room 2). I'm not
sure about this but since I think fewer people will be there this
early it does not make much sense to put a spontaneous session there.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00120 [Homepage] [Navigation]