Message 00096 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Conference schedule V1.0

Indeed, it's a shame. I really want to attend both Christina and Tatiana's talks.

Best wishes,
Yuwei

Tatiana Bazzichelli wrote:
[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Hi Stefan,

for me it is fine, even if I am at the same time of the talk about women which I really wanted to attend :(
Btw, I understand it is complicated to make everybody happy, therefore no problem if my request creates too much stress for you.

Best,
Tatiana

[2 text/html]
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/