Message 00068 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Conference schedule V0.8

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Whatever the schedule turns out to be, I really suggest that you try to put
my presentation in a position that does not conflict with anyone else. I
don't mean to be haughty, but I think that our work is the most important
presentation in the conference because of its real-life progress in building
the world's first, replicable, open source village.

Marcin