Message 00037 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Current state of affairs and requests for you

Stefan Merten wrote:
Whether we move to London or not is still not finally decided. I'll
try to figure this out during the next days with top priority.

I know this is only one parameter, but from my own little view point, it would be much easier if it can be moved to London. The COMMUNIA workshop on the economics of the public domain and information commons is held at the London School of Economics 26 March and 27 morning. I will have 2 nights covered by that workshop and can find free accomodation for the 3rd one (as my conf. is on the 28th).

Best,

Philippe
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00037 [Homepage] [Navigation]