Message 00035 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Re: Accomodation in London

Hi mp!

Last week (12 days ago) mp wrote:
There are various social centres and autonomous/radical studies
groups/networks in London that perhaps could serve as venue.

See for instance:
http://therampart.wordpress.com/
http://www.londonarc.org/social_centre_network.html

If we move to London then we have a venue for the conference already.

However, thanks for this important resource because I could imagine
that these people could help with other things - like (mass)
accommodation.

BTW: In fact I know at least one of these places from my past ;-) .

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00035 [Homepage] [Navigation]