Message 00049 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [hox] Places for pre-conference dinner and post-conference lunch

Dear Phoebe!

Today phoebe moore wrote:
Dimitri's is good big groups and has decent food.

You probably mean

	http://www.dimitris.co.uk/manchester.html

Looks fine indeed.

Do you want me to book it?

Yes, please do.

* Thursday from 20:00 until late.

* Sunday from 13:30 / 14:00

We have only very rough estimates for numbers of people of course. But
I think in both cases it won't be more than 20 people.

I'll also add this information to the visitor FAQ.

Do you think they can also host a social event for say 60-70 persons
on Saturday evening?

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/